New Year's Eve
4:47 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Eric has been off work since the 16th and it has been wonderful having him home. Makes getting things done around here so much easier. :o) That being said, I am looking forward to getting back to our routine once school/work starts again.
Don't remember if I mentioned that I joined a new gym. It's 5 minutes away. I've been 3 times so far and I love it. Something clicked in me - I'm completely back on track, logging everything that I eat and drink. Going on my history, if I stick to this pattern, the weight will come off very fast. I have about 20 pounds go get off. I've done it before and I know I can do it again.
Went to a UK/UofL/New Year's Eve party earlier today - our friends have it every year. Very strange dynamic this year since everyone is having babies! We had a good time, though.
The weather is beautiful today. I love it, but I am ready for some snow ... especially because I know Duncan will have fun with it this year, too.
Eric is at Woodcraft getting some stuff for the daybed he is building for our friend's little girl. It's coming together so nicely. Eric is so excited about all of his woodworking stuff - I know he's only going to get better and better at it. It's exciting for both of us!
Don't remember if I mentioned that I joined a new gym. It's 5 minutes away. I've been 3 times so far and I love it. Something clicked in me - I'm completely back on track, logging everything that I eat and drink. Going on my history, if I stick to this pattern, the weight will come off very fast. I have about 20 pounds go get off. I've done it before and I know I can do it again.
Went to a UK/UofL/New Year's Eve party earlier today - our friends have it every year. Very strange dynamic this year since everyone is having babies! We had a good time, though.
The weather is beautiful today. I love it, but I am ready for some snow ... especially because I know Duncan will have fun with it this year, too.
Eric is at Woodcraft getting some stuff for the daybed he is building for our friend's little girl. It's coming together so nicely. Eric is so excited about all of his woodworking stuff - I know he's only going to get better and better at it. It's exciting for both of us!


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment