May 1
1:17 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Happy May! It's going to be a good month.
The week flew by, of course. All of my days are running together. Eric stayed home until Wednesday and Thursday was his first day back at work. I survived the day. :o) Went to Mama's Hip, of course, because that's where I can go and feel okay when I have nowhere else to go but I want to get out of the house. Back at home, I put Duncan down for a nap and Violet and I took a nap on the couch. For dinner, we had taco soup that I made and froze at the beginning of last month.
The evenings are when I get to rest - Violet is, so far, easy going ... as long as she has a full tummy and a clean diaper (and no burps that have to come out), she's a happy camper and will go to sleep easily. Last night was our best night so far - she slept 11 to 2 and then we fell asleep nursing and all slept until 7:00.
I have a lot of things to take care of this week: Violet's birth certificate and SS#, a haircut for me, and Violet's 2 week appointment is on Tuesday. Thursday is our last parent-child class of the session, and Friday we're having a potluck with the group at Cherokee Park.
Everyone is sleeping, so I should take advantage of this time.
The week flew by, of course. All of my days are running together. Eric stayed home until Wednesday and Thursday was his first day back at work. I survived the day. :o) Went to Mama's Hip, of course, because that's where I can go and feel okay when I have nowhere else to go but I want to get out of the house. Back at home, I put Duncan down for a nap and Violet and I took a nap on the couch. For dinner, we had taco soup that I made and froze at the beginning of last month.
The evenings are when I get to rest - Violet is, so far, easy going ... as long as she has a full tummy and a clean diaper (and no burps that have to come out), she's a happy camper and will go to sleep easily. Last night was our best night so far - she slept 11 to 2 and then we fell asleep nursing and all slept until 7:00.
I have a lot of things to take care of this week: Violet's birth certificate and SS#, a haircut for me, and Violet's 2 week appointment is on Tuesday. Thursday is our last parent-child class of the session, and Friday we're having a potluck with the group at Cherokee Park.
Everyone is sleeping, so I should take advantage of this time.


1 Observations or Opinions:
Oh how I can relate about the car thing. Payton used to scream in the car - almost from the very beginning. Usually she would fall asleep eventually but not all the time - it was pure torture being in the car.
Hang in there. I know it's tough. When she is a little older Duncan will entertain her and she will have toys. Until then, just say a little prayer. And open the windows a little - that used to help a bit!
Post a Comment