Happenings
7:29 PM Edit This 6 Comments »
Busy busy.
I started running on Sunday. Random, I know, but I've been getting up at 6 every day this week and going for a run. I kind of love it, actually. I'll enjoy it more once it's cooler outside, though.
Our floors are done! We are loving them, and we love our new area rug, too. Pictures coming soon, I promise! Still awaiting our new kitchen table because we have to stain it first, and it's just been too hot to do anything like that outside right now.
I have been "no 'poo" for 2 weeks now, and I'm loving it. Still going through a bit of an adjustment period, but I think I'm nearing the end of it. Oh, and I'm also growing out my hair, so it's an awkward length right now. Hopefully another month or so and I'll be able to get a new cut. I like my short hair, but I decided that since I'm going to have completely white hair by the time I'm 40 (or earlier), I should keep it long while I can/should ... I suppose I could have long white hair, but I probably won't. I think it looks a bit witch-y on most people - though some can pull it off!
Been hanging out with LLL ladies quite a bit recently, and they are wonderful. We did the trolley hop last Friday, and I believe there's something planned for this Friday, as well.
I start watching the new baby a week from today. I'm both nervous and excited about it.
Duncan is so expressive now. He imitates everything we say and do, and laughs a lot. He is a joy to be around ... except when he's tired. :o)
We cannot stop watching "Nip/Tuck" on Netflix. Such a guilty pleasure.
Having breakfast with a good friend tomorrow. Looking forward to it a lot!
I started running on Sunday. Random, I know, but I've been getting up at 6 every day this week and going for a run. I kind of love it, actually. I'll enjoy it more once it's cooler outside, though.
Our floors are done! We are loving them, and we love our new area rug, too. Pictures coming soon, I promise! Still awaiting our new kitchen table because we have to stain it first, and it's just been too hot to do anything like that outside right now.
I have been "no 'poo" for 2 weeks now, and I'm loving it. Still going through a bit of an adjustment period, but I think I'm nearing the end of it. Oh, and I'm also growing out my hair, so it's an awkward length right now. Hopefully another month or so and I'll be able to get a new cut. I like my short hair, but I decided that since I'm going to have completely white hair by the time I'm 40 (or earlier), I should keep it long while I can/should ... I suppose I could have long white hair, but I probably won't. I think it looks a bit witch-y on most people - though some can pull it off!
Been hanging out with LLL ladies quite a bit recently, and they are wonderful. We did the trolley hop last Friday, and I believe there's something planned for this Friday, as well.
I start watching the new baby a week from today. I'm both nervous and excited about it.
Duncan is so expressive now. He imitates everything we say and do, and laughs a lot. He is a joy to be around ... except when he's tired. :o)
We cannot stop watching "Nip/Tuck" on Netflix. Such a guilty pleasure.
Having breakfast with a good friend tomorrow. Looking forward to it a lot!


6 Observations or Opinions:
Ok, what is "no 'poo" because it sounds like something you should be concerned about after 2 weeks!!
No 'poo is no shampoo - it's hard to explain, but you can google it. You clean your hair with baking soda and apple cider vinegar. Saves lots of money and it's a lot healthier for your hair!
ooo...what was the comment that had to be deleted???
Anyway, glad for the blog update! :)
I LOVED Nip/Tuck! It's not as good when they move to LA and the last season is pretty bad, but it's soooooo good at first:o) ENJOY your guilty pleasure:o)
@Kim - my comment accidentally posted twice. I was doing it from my Blackberry, and it was semi-difficult.
That was not a very exciting answer, was it? Haha! :o)
Post a Comment