I get it ... and a video!
11:03 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Well, I probably don't totally get it, but I definitely understand a lot more than I did. Motherhood, that is. I came across this tonight, and although some of them don't apply to me since I still only have a 3 and a half week old baby, I understand a whole lot more than I did a month ago.
Duncan has been asleep in the pack n play since about 8:30 (I think), and Eric wanted to go to bed and leave the baby down here. I disagreed. :o) So I told Eric to go to bed and I'm down here until the little one wakes up and is hungry. Then I'll go upstairs and go to bed.
I hadn't left the house since Sunday, so when Eric got home we went to eat dinner at Taco Bueno and then went to Target. Duncan enjoyed the walk around the store.
Eric may be taking my car to get looked at tomorrow - I have a tire that keeps losing air, and I also need an oil change.
Here is Duncan during his bath last night - the last part of it. He's so cute. :o) And yes, there is nudity. Sorry!
Duncan has been asleep in the pack n play since about 8:30 (I think), and Eric wanted to go to bed and leave the baby down here. I disagreed. :o) So I told Eric to go to bed and I'm down here until the little one wakes up and is hungry. Then I'll go upstairs and go to bed.
I hadn't left the house since Sunday, so when Eric got home we went to eat dinner at Taco Bueno and then went to Target. Duncan enjoyed the walk around the store.
Eric may be taking my car to get looked at tomorrow - I have a tire that keeps losing air, and I also need an oil change.
Here is Duncan during his bath last night - the last part of it. He's so cute. :o) And yes, there is nudity. Sorry!


4 Observations or Opinions:
Love that..so sweet
If you keep the sling in there and just don't attach the bottom part he won't slip and slide around, you won't have to hold his head. We kept Liam's in there the whole time, it was helpful. We took it out once and we realized it was easier with it in there still. Cute video.
I told Eric we were supposed to use the sling, but he didn't believe me!
Sorry, Eric. :o) I still love you. Hehe.
Haha, poor Eric:) Doesn't he know mommies know all;) Hope you are doing well. I must go get my not so good napper this week baby up, he's talking to something in his room.
Post a Comment