Friends
8:15 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I had a really wonderful day yesterday, despite the nasty weather and having to be at work! We got presents at work yesterday, and I was blown away by what I got - 6 Bum Genius diapers! I still can't believe it. :o) I am so excited to get them ready, hehe.
Last night for dinner, we had Melanie and Adam, Marianne, and William over. I have to admit - I really did feel old. We all sat at the table and talked about our lives and what we're doing now. It's ridiculous that it's been 6 years since we graduated high school. Almost 7. But I had such a good time and I miss all of them. Even though we are a lot older, sometimes it feels like we are still in high school, just hanging out and having fun like we did so often. We just have a lot more responsibilities now, I guess. And we were missing a few people. :o)
So that was my day in a nutshell. Right now I am at work and Eric is at home still in bed. Boo. But that's okay; I only have 3 more days after this, and I get to go home at 3:00. And today I am 35 weeks!
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone.
Last night for dinner, we had Melanie and Adam, Marianne, and William over. I have to admit - I really did feel old. We all sat at the table and talked about our lives and what we're doing now. It's ridiculous that it's been 6 years since we graduated high school. Almost 7. But I had such a good time and I miss all of them. Even though we are a lot older, sometimes it feels like we are still in high school, just hanging out and having fun like we did so often. We just have a lot more responsibilities now, I guess. And we were missing a few people. :o)
So that was my day in a nutshell. Right now I am at work and Eric is at home still in bed. Boo. But that's okay; I only have 3 more days after this, and I get to go home at 3:00. And today I am 35 weeks!
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone.


1 Observations or Opinions:
Yay for the diapers! That's so exciting! You just made me feel even older:) I graduated from high school almost 13 years ago;) Yikes! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment