Friday
8:20 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
The sunrise each morning this week has been SO beautiful. I wish I had more time to enjoy it, but my best view is as I get onto the freeway. Not so glorious.
I was pretty irritated for the last hour of work yesterday, but the fact that my boss gave me an extra $100 for missing work for jury duty almost made up for it ... and it would have totally made up for it if it wasn't my boss who had irritated me in the first place.
Our class last night was much better than the first one. We talked about the stages of labor and a bunch of people asked good questions. Then we all made something that reminded us of our babies out of pipe cleaners. Haha. It sounds dumb, but it was fun to see everyone's. One guy made a dollar sign, others made their baby's name, some made little people - it was cute. Then we watched a 15 minute video of an unmedicated birth. That was fun. :o) Very cool, though.
This weekend ... Eric and I don't have many plans, as per usual (although next weekend is a different story). We'll be painting and working on the nursery, I guess. We also have to watch the premiere of "The Office" since we missed it last night while we were at class. Gotta love those full episodes online!
Ah, Friday.
I was pretty irritated for the last hour of work yesterday, but the fact that my boss gave me an extra $100 for missing work for jury duty almost made up for it ... and it would have totally made up for it if it wasn't my boss who had irritated me in the first place.
Our class last night was much better than the first one. We talked about the stages of labor and a bunch of people asked good questions. Then we all made something that reminded us of our babies out of pipe cleaners. Haha. It sounds dumb, but it was fun to see everyone's. One guy made a dollar sign, others made their baby's name, some made little people - it was cute. Then we watched a 15 minute video of an unmedicated birth. That was fun. :o) Very cool, though.
This weekend ... Eric and I don't have many plans, as per usual (although next weekend is a different story). We'll be painting and working on the nursery, I guess. We also have to watch the premiere of "The Office" since we missed it last night while we were at class. Gotta love those full episodes online!
Ah, Friday.


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment