Just had to share ...

9:52 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
After filling up the car and leaving the parking lot, we talked about how Eric wants to go to Taco Bell and I agreed that we can go on Friday for lunch during our drive to Chicago as long as he doesn't get anything with beans. He mentioned that I could get one of those layered things or something, and I said, "You mean a crap runch?" Yes, crap runch. Then I laughed for about 20 seconds and tried to say it the right way again without any luck. I finally managed to crunch wrap ... it was SOOOOOOOO funny!

1 Observations or Opinions:

Eric said...

Actually when you said it the first time I swore you said Crap Wrench which made even less sense to me.

"Hey Eric, on our way to Chicago you can eat one of those Crap Wrenches"

WTF!