Happy Valentine's Day!
8:17 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Thank you, Eric, for that lovely post. I have no idea what's going on with those birds, either ... maybe they are color-changing birds? Haha.
Last night was fun! I left work and went to mom's for just a little while. Then I headed to Office Depot to print the postcards for my Mary Kay party. They were a bit incompetent - or busy - or both, and I was there 40 minutes just to print 40 postcards. I finally left and went to Panera to pick up dinner for myself and Ashley. I got to their apartment just as Wheel of Fortune was beginning. Good timing. :o) We laughed and ate and Ashley made puppets out of brown paper bags. Then we watched American Idol and that was great, too.
I got home around 9:30 and talked to Eric, addressed my invitations, and emptied the litter box (first time in MONTHS - boo), then went to bed.
This morning on my way in to work I stopped at Kroger and bought stamps, put 20 of the 40 invitations in the mail, and now I'm here. Wahoo.
Happy Valentine's Day ... yay for being alone!
Last night was fun! I left work and went to mom's for just a little while. Then I headed to Office Depot to print the postcards for my Mary Kay party. They were a bit incompetent - or busy - or both, and I was there 40 minutes just to print 40 postcards. I finally left and went to Panera to pick up dinner for myself and Ashley. I got to their apartment just as Wheel of Fortune was beginning. Good timing. :o) We laughed and ate and Ashley made puppets out of brown paper bags. Then we watched American Idol and that was great, too.
I got home around 9:30 and talked to Eric, addressed my invitations, and emptied the litter box (first time in MONTHS - boo), then went to bed.
This morning on my way in to work I stopped at Kroger and bought stamps, put 20 of the 40 invitations in the mail, and now I'm here. Wahoo.
Happy Valentine's Day ... yay for being alone!


1 Observations or Opinions:
Happy valentine's Day!
Post a Comment