Happy Friday!
8:21 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
This week has absolutely FLOWN by. I can't believe that it's Friday already.
Yesterday after a somewhat frustrating last hour at work, I headed to my mom's and we went to Red Robin for dinner. Mom's salmon burger was dry so they gave her a $10 giftcard, so that was nice! Then we went and got our nails done - mom got a pedicure and I got a manicure. After that I was going to stay and watch LOST but I got sad while I was watching "Father of the Bride" on AMC and decided to just go home and wait until Eric gets home to watch it.
When I got home I did some finance stuff ... that was a lot of fun. :o) Then I went to bed!
This morning I went to ValuMarket to pick up the cakes and to see everyone. I miss them.
Hopefully today will go quickly. I'm thinking that it will because we're having a "party" with lunch and cake, so that is something to look forward to today. Tonight Lindsy is coming over after she gets off work and we're going to eat some pizza and maybe get rid of those wine coolers in the fridge that I haven't been able to drink for a few months.
All right, time to get to work! I can't wait until Eric gets home ...
Yesterday after a somewhat frustrating last hour at work, I headed to my mom's and we went to Red Robin for dinner. Mom's salmon burger was dry so they gave her a $10 giftcard, so that was nice! Then we went and got our nails done - mom got a pedicure and I got a manicure. After that I was going to stay and watch LOST but I got sad while I was watching "Father of the Bride" on AMC and decided to just go home and wait until Eric gets home to watch it.
When I got home I did some finance stuff ... that was a lot of fun. :o) Then I went to bed!
This morning I went to ValuMarket to pick up the cakes and to see everyone. I miss them.
Hopefully today will go quickly. I'm thinking that it will because we're having a "party" with lunch and cake, so that is something to look forward to today. Tonight Lindsy is coming over after she gets off work and we're going to eat some pizza and maybe get rid of those wine coolers in the fridge that I haven't been able to drink for a few months.
All right, time to get to work! I can't wait until Eric gets home ...


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment