Back to WW

9:24 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The party was great! My raffle ticket won me a portable DVD player ... although we are not keeping it. We don't need it, so we're giving it to someone for Christmas. :o)

Yesterday, we were extremely lazy and watched tv all day. In the afternoon we went over to Rob and Ashley's for some stew, bread, and Pirates 3. It was fun! And it got us out of the house on a really dreary day. It's been raining for about three days solid now.

Today was a successful day for me because I got almost all of our Christmas shopping finished, as well as an oil change for my car. I made dinner for myself and Eric and we've been watching tv. Productive, as always.

Tomorrow - work, then I'm going to join Weight Watchers again. I know it's risky doing this right before Christmas, but if I'm going to do it, then now is as good as a time as any. Also, as bad as this may sound, I can't do it until I know I'm paying for it.

Bed time! We are old. It's going to be a GREAT week, I can tell already!

0 Observations or Opinions: