Loveliness
4:53 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yesterday was a lovely day. We had a very nice lunch with the Scalfs ... bratwurst and hamburgers, chips and pasta salad, all very good stuff. Then we went to my parent's house and took a short nap. We talked about the reunion and then had a nice dinner at Red Robin. After that, Eric and I went to Target and bought some stuff, then came home. We pretty much went to bed after that, but not without listening to an hour of fireworks all around us. It was kind of cool. :o)
The rain woke me up this morning earlier than needed, but I couldn't go back to sleep, so I was at work at 5:30. Today wasn't as busy as the beginning of the week, and the chicken is no longer on sale, but there still aren't enough people, so it was busy. I got to do the dishes again - wahoo.
I left at 1:30 and had some grapes and milk when I got home. I fell asleep and pretty much just got up. I was tired. Tonight I am going to DANCE CLASS and I am very excited about it. It's going to be like a reunion from about 5 years ago. I really miss dancing ... so I can't wait. :o)
The rain woke me up this morning earlier than needed, but I couldn't go back to sleep, so I was at work at 5:30. Today wasn't as busy as the beginning of the week, and the chicken is no longer on sale, but there still aren't enough people, so it was busy. I got to do the dishes again - wahoo.
I left at 1:30 and had some grapes and milk when I got home. I fell asleep and pretty much just got up. I was tired. Tonight I am going to DANCE CLASS and I am very excited about it. It's going to be like a reunion from about 5 years ago. I really miss dancing ... so I can't wait. :o)


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment