Is it Thursday already?
8:58 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Just got back from another long walk. This time I walked through Jefferson Trace. I think it was a little bit longer than yesterday.
Yesterday was a fantastic day. Mom and I got to Churchill Downs around 11:45 and had nice lunch at a place called Silks. It was right by the Paddock. We headed out to the track just as the first race was beginning. There is no way to describe how it feels seeing those beautiful horses run past you. It's amazing. The first horse that we bet $2 on scratched from the race right before it started. The second, and last one that we bet on, placed 3rd. Oh well.
We left around 3:30, I think, and stopped by Weight Watchers so I could get that over with. I gained one pound and Sherry suggested that I do the Core Plan for a week, so that's what I'm going to do - that's no processed stuff. Only natural! The difference is that you can eat as much as you want as long as it's on the Core List. I still have those 35 Flex points that I can use if I want to, as well. So we'll see how it goes.
We went to the mall to waste some time, and we met Eric for a nice dinner at Bravo at 5:30. From there, we headed home and watched "America's Next Top Model" with Diana, Sara, and Craig. When that was over, we went to Jason and Lauren's for LOST. It was a good one. :o) We got into bed at 11:30.
I got my dress for Chrissy's wedding in the mail yesterday. Yay! I like it. :o)
Plan for today: walk through for our 10 month warranty, and buy a few things for my Core plan this week. I don't know what we'll do tonight. Whatever we do, it'll be a good day. :o)
Yesterday was a fantastic day. Mom and I got to Churchill Downs around 11:45 and had nice lunch at a place called Silks. It was right by the Paddock. We headed out to the track just as the first race was beginning. There is no way to describe how it feels seeing those beautiful horses run past you. It's amazing. The first horse that we bet $2 on scratched from the race right before it started. The second, and last one that we bet on, placed 3rd. Oh well.
We left around 3:30, I think, and stopped by Weight Watchers so I could get that over with. I gained one pound and Sherry suggested that I do the Core Plan for a week, so that's what I'm going to do - that's no processed stuff. Only natural! The difference is that you can eat as much as you want as long as it's on the Core List. I still have those 35 Flex points that I can use if I want to, as well. So we'll see how it goes.
We went to the mall to waste some time, and we met Eric for a nice dinner at Bravo at 5:30. From there, we headed home and watched "America's Next Top Model" with Diana, Sara, and Craig. When that was over, we went to Jason and Lauren's for LOST. It was a good one. :o) We got into bed at 11:30.
I got my dress for Chrissy's wedding in the mail yesterday. Yay! I like it. :o)
Plan for today: walk through for our 10 month warranty, and buy a few things for my Core plan this week. I don't know what we'll do tonight. Whatever we do, it'll be a good day. :o)


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment