Busy Day
8:13 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today will be a busy day ... but a good one, of course. I was going to go for a walk, but it's kind of rainy outside, and I have to go to Target today anyway, so I'm going to the LAC. I should use my membership more than once a week!
Yesterday I was pretty lazy. After our walk through, Eric and I had lunch and he headed back to work. I felt tired, so I took a nap. I finally got up and went to Kroger to get stuff for the Core Plan this week. I got some good stuff. :o)
I made dinner and then Eric and I went for a walk. I took two long walks yesterday! We watched CSI and then went to bed.
Eric is out volunteering today, so he should be home a little bit early. Tonight is Elizabeth's graduation, so that's what we'll be doing. :o)
Yesterday I was pretty lazy. After our walk through, Eric and I had lunch and he headed back to work. I felt tired, so I took a nap. I finally got up and went to Kroger to get stuff for the Core Plan this week. I got some good stuff. :o)
I made dinner and then Eric and I went for a walk. I took two long walks yesterday! We watched CSI and then went to bed.
Eric is out volunteering today, so he should be home a little bit early. Tonight is Elizabeth's graduation, so that's what we'll be doing. :o)


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment