11:15 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Saturday night was great. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. It's always fun to hang out with new people, and I hope that we can keep in touch with Danielle and Matt! We got to Wick's about 9:30 and Matt and Danielle arrived around 10:15. I was already half way through my first Long Island Iced Tea, haha. We moved to a bigger booth and Marianne was with us for awhile, too. Finally Nap showed up (our customer who was playing in the band) and said he was bumped and wouldn't be playing until about 1:00. So we sat and drank and had some appetizers, and just laughed and had a good time. We only stayed for Nap for about half an hour because we were pretty intoxicated and it was time to go to bed. Haha. So we parted ways and I fell asleep in the car and don't really remember going to bed too well.
On Sunday morning, I felt fine. Actually, I felt fine enough to go for a run. So I went running and was very very worn out when I got back. I think it was a combination of the night before and running too far that just made me feel tired for the rest of the day. We packed up some things and went over to my mom's house for a WONDERFUL lunch. We had grilled chicken marinated in rosemary, olive oil, and dill, along with an asparagus tarte from Gruyere, Switzerland (I've been there!), rolls, and deviled eggs. It was fantastic. :o) For dessert, there was blueberry peach cobbler and ice cream, but I didn't have any because I'd already used up most of my points for the rest of the day with the lunch. That's okay, though. We came back home around 4:30, and packed up some more stuff, then went to Lowe's and looked at fun house stuff. We are excited about the mini blinds. :o) The rest of the night, we packed, and hung out with Marianne for awhile, and went to bed around 10:00.
This morning we got up at 9:00, made some biscuits, and went for a walk. It is very hot outside today! Now we're getting ready to shower and then going down to E-town with Kyle to visit Matt and Kara (or is it Cara?) and the children for the day. Good times. :o)
On Sunday morning, I felt fine. Actually, I felt fine enough to go for a run. So I went running and was very very worn out when I got back. I think it was a combination of the night before and running too far that just made me feel tired for the rest of the day. We packed up some things and went over to my mom's house for a WONDERFUL lunch. We had grilled chicken marinated in rosemary, olive oil, and dill, along with an asparagus tarte from Gruyere, Switzerland (I've been there!), rolls, and deviled eggs. It was fantastic. :o) For dessert, there was blueberry peach cobbler and ice cream, but I didn't have any because I'd already used up most of my points for the rest of the day with the lunch. That's okay, though. We came back home around 4:30, and packed up some more stuff, then went to Lowe's and looked at fun house stuff. We are excited about the mini blinds. :o) The rest of the night, we packed, and hung out with Marianne for awhile, and went to bed around 10:00.
This morning we got up at 9:00, made some biscuits, and went for a walk. It is very hot outside today! Now we're getting ready to shower and then going down to E-town with Kyle to visit Matt and Kara (or is it Cara?) and the children for the day. Good times. :o)


1 Observations or Opinions:
Thanks ... very interesting..glad you liked the lunch..
Happy week to you all..
JLF
Post a Comment