5:26 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Yesterday was INSANE. We had a long line most of the day, but I did get two checking accounts, and the branch had a total of 10 for the day, which is AMAZING. We needed 62 for the month to catch up from last month, and now we only need 15. Think we can get those in two days? Haha. After work, I met Eric at Holy Trinity Church for Brittney's wedding. It was very nice, but I have never been more embarrassed in my whole life because my phone rang during the ceremony. I turned it off, but apparently I held the off button too long and it turned the phone back on. Like I said, I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed. Eric said it wasn't very loud, and I turned it off in about a second, but it was still awful and I got some stares for it. The reception was very nice, and the food was good. Caesar salad, rolls, chicken or salisbury steak, potatoes, and broccoli, and I had a Long Island Iced Tea, too. We stayed only through the first dance, and then headed home. I fell asleep on the couch while Eric played Grand Theft Auto (I hate it), and then we went to bed about 12:30.
This morning we did laundry at my parent's house and after lunch we went to Frank Otte to get a tree. Here is the one that we picked out. It's an Autumn Flame Red Maple.
It's not too big, but we like it and after a long while, it will give the house some very nice shade. It's going to be delivered and planted on Thursday or Friday. After Frank Otte's we went to the house and took some nice outside pictures of the sod and the views from the house. I took some of our view from the front porch, and one looking down the street, and then some other angles of the house and yard. I am happy with the sod, except that there is a good 15 feet of the back yard that does not have sod at all. The entire side yard has it, but looking out the back window is not going to be a very pretty sight. They will seed and hay it eventually, but I doubt that the sod and the seeded part will ever look the same. Still, the majority of the yard looks great. First is the view from the front porch:

Above is from the back yard, and below is the house next door.
Here is my dad in the driveway and another view from the front porch.
I think it looks so nice. :o)
View of the side yard and the sod

Above, a view down the street, and below, a view of the side yard and my mom and dad's car.
One more view from the front porch
So, that's it. :o) Tonight we are going to see one of our customers and his band play at Wick's down on Bardstown (or Baxter, one of the two) and we're meeting Danielle and her husband Matt down there, too. It should be lots of fun. I'm looking forward to it! First, though, the priority is dinner because we are both very hungry, and Eric needs to take a break from his violent video game.
This morning we did laundry at my parent's house and after lunch we went to Frank Otte to get a tree. Here is the one that we picked out. It's an Autumn Flame Red Maple.
It's not too big, but we like it and after a long while, it will give the house some very nice shade. It's going to be delivered and planted on Thursday or Friday. After Frank Otte's we went to the house and took some nice outside pictures of the sod and the views from the house. I took some of our view from the front porch, and one looking down the street, and then some other angles of the house and yard. I am happy with the sod, except that there is a good 15 feet of the back yard that does not have sod at all. The entire side yard has it, but looking out the back window is not going to be a very pretty sight. They will seed and hay it eventually, but I doubt that the sod and the seeded part will ever look the same. Still, the majority of the yard looks great. First is the view from the front porch:
Above is from the back yard, and below is the house next door.
Here is my dad in the driveway and another view from the front porch.
I think it looks so nice. :o)
View of the side yard and the sod
Above, a view down the street, and below, a view of the side yard and my mom and dad's car.
One more view from the front porch
So, that's it. :o) Tonight we are going to see one of our customers and his band play at Wick's down on Bardstown (or Baxter, one of the two) and we're meeting Danielle and her husband Matt down there, too. It should be lots of fun. I'm looking forward to it! First, though, the priority is dinner because we are both very hungry, and Eric needs to take a break from his violent video game.


3 Observations or Opinions:
House looks great! Yard looks BIG. How big is the lot? Are you gonna put up a fence if you get a doggie? Can't wait to see it. I want to see pictures of the basement.
why do you want to see pics of the basement?
JLF
Because we don't have basements in TX. :-(
Post a Comment