A little redecorating

7:11 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I love the owls. :o) Will eventually get new brown towels, and either a brown rug or the rug that matches the set. It's currently out of stock.
And here's Duncan's room - pardon the mess. I painted the tree myself and Eric stenciled most of the leaves. The playstands will eventually go in the 'new' playroom in the basement, so we'll have to find something else to put in there ... but the room serves its purpose. I really don't want to have too many toys in there, anyway, because I feel like he'll think his room is for playing and not sleeping. Maybe I'm making that up, but it makes sense to me.

Had a great day working at Mama's Hip today. Kept myself busy and time went quickly.

Felt like my belly is really sticking out there today. In a good way!

Yoga tomorrow morning, but no other big plans. Garden Gate opens tomorrow, so we may visit there, and we could also go to the St. Patrick's Day Parade if it's not too cold.

Girl's Night Out tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.

Basement is coming along. It's a lot of work and I'm really proud of Eric for taking it on. He seems to enjoy doing it most of the time, though!

2 Observations or Opinions:

Katie Earley said...

The tree looks amazing! I'm super impressed!

Dawn said...

I'm the same way: no toys in the sleeping rooms. I attribute that and my sticker-ness to Sam's pretty-decent sleeping habits/consistency.