16 week appointment
10:21 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
We had a wonderful appointment/visit with our midwife today. She makes me feel so comfortable about everything, and I have absolutely no worries about having our baby at home with her.
The heartbeat was still strong at 157bpm, and we heard the baby kick while we were listening to it! Such a wonderful sound! Looking forward to being able to feel it myself. :o)
Duncan had fun at mimi and pop-pop's house today. We stayed for dinner and Duncan ate some tofu to get his protein. We just made some cinnamon rolls and they'll rise in the oven overnight so we can have them for breakfast. Tomorrow morning I am going to prenatal yoga and hopefully a talk on prenatal nutrition afterwards. We'll see how timing works out. It's going to be cold, though, wherever I end up! I like it!
And for your viewing pleasure ...
I should mention, if I haven't before, that I am in the process of growing out my hair ... but it looks a lot better than it did a few months ago!
The heartbeat was still strong at 157bpm, and we heard the baby kick while we were listening to it! Such a wonderful sound! Looking forward to being able to feel it myself. :o)
Duncan had fun at mimi and pop-pop's house today. We stayed for dinner and Duncan ate some tofu to get his protein. We just made some cinnamon rolls and they'll rise in the oven overnight so we can have them for breakfast. Tomorrow morning I am going to prenatal yoga and hopefully a talk on prenatal nutrition afterwards. We'll see how timing works out. It's going to be cold, though, wherever I end up! I like it!
And for your viewing pleasure ...
I should mention, if I haven't before, that I am in the process of growing out my hair ... but it looks a lot better than it did a few months ago!



4 Observations or Opinions:
Yay! I'm so glad you love your midwife! This is going to be so much fun:o) Love the picture too!
You look great! I've got to start my pre-natal yoga, too, at a great yoga studio just down the street from me. Have fun!
great to see you today! Your picture looks so cute! BTW, if you don't have one, I have a maternity jacket you could borrow if you want. It's super cute! Just let me know!
pre-natal yoga really helped me stayed relaxed during labor. hopefully, it will really help with your home birth! You look great!
Post a Comment