Food

9:54 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
A list of foods that I've eaten in the past few days (of which I am slightly ashamed):

- ham
- Ramen noodles
- bacon
- Pepsi (it was a "throwback," though, so no hfcs!)
- hotdogs
- KFC

Yeah.

Our instructor for our CAPPA workshop emailed us last night to let us know that she won't be able to be with us this weekend because she is severely ill and pregnant with twins. Someone else is flying in to lead it for us. On another note, I'm watching this show about multiples on TLC - the mom has 3 year old twin boys and just had twin girls, too. Wow.

I just packed lunch and we're off to the zoo to meet some friends. Hopefully it's not too hot and Duncan doesn't sprain his knee again ... and I hope I don't throw up. Ha.

Haircut tomorrow at 10am. Need.it.badly.

3 Observations or Opinions:

Jeanine said...

All the food you listed made me want to hurl;o) Whatever makes you feel better is what I say! Have fun at the zoo.

Sease Family said...

Hahaha! This post made me laugh! Just enjoy being pregnant and don't worry or beat yourself up about eating that stuff. :-)

Greta said...

In the past few days, I've eaten:
pasta with pesto cream sauce

Wendy's cheeseburger and fries

pumpkin ice cream sundae

birthday cake (well, it was mine)

pizza

It's hard for me to eat a lot of meat (regardless of the burger) and eggs. Leftovers and any heated food makes me cringe.