Thoughts on a Saturday evening

10:53 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
*Duncan is in the midst of a sign language explosion. It is so exciting to watch!

*Sad that the Olympics are over. I realized the other day that when the Olympics are on in 2012, Duncan will be on his way to 4 years old, and there will likely be another baby in the house. Yikes! But in a good way.

*We enjoyed a Duncan-less date last night at Limestone Restaurant. It was the best meal I've had in a long time.

*Eric's travel plans have changed a bit - he's leaving next Wednesday and will be gone until the following Friday. I can't deny that I'm scared about being alone with Duncan for this long. I know we'll be fine, but it's still a new experience and it's a long time for Eric to be away.

*I baked sweet potato bread today - yummy! For dinner, we had chicken, sauteed vegetables (mushrooms, asparagus, broccoli, and zucchini), and roasted potatoes. More yummy!

*Cannot even begin to explain how excited I am for spring to arrive ... looking forward to being outside, going to farmer's markets, starting our container garden, and welcoming some friends' babies into the world!

*Though I am excited for spring, I am enjoying now ... waiting for it to get here is half the fun (if only I'd known this 10 years ago).

*I have thoughts for a post stirring around in my head. Hopefully they'll be more cohesive tomorrow.

3 Observations or Opinions:

Jeanine said...

It's Saturday dear;o)

Jeanine said...

It's Saturday night dear;o)

Jeanine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.