Toasted Oatmeal
10:05 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Diana came over tonight to "babysit" (it's in quotes because Duncan was already in bed) while we had a short date at Home Depot. Very romantic. :o) Eric bought some trim, and we bought a light motion sensor for our closet. Wahoo. I looked at paint colors some more. Our main color is called "oatmeal," thought it's quite a bit darker than real oatmeal. I found a great color tonight for our cabinets (that matches the Ikea bookcases quite well) and it's called "Toasted Oatmeal." I think it's meant to be!
My mom helped me pick up a bench today that we found on craigslist. I love it! I will post pictures tomorrow, but it looks great in our entryway. It will look even better with a coat of white paint ... perhaps Toasted Oatmeal?
Duncan went down for a nap at 2:00, and I napped, too, in an effort to help my headache. It's been gone since I woke up. YAY! But I woke up at 4, and Duncan woke up at 4:30! Wahoo for great naps. We had soup in the soup bowls for dinner again tonight; I thought they were better tonight. Maybe it's because I figured out how to cut them better. Hm. Anyway, we still have a lot of soup left, but tomorrow night it's fish and rice, Thursday is chicken and vegetables, and Friday is pizza! Love having a menu; it makes my day a lot easier. Also love having a cleaning schedule: Monday is the bathrooms, Tuesday and Friday is vacuuming/dusting, Wednesday is the kitchen, and Thursday is a day off. Laundry is every day, of course.
Hm, oatmeal sounds good.
My mom helped me pick up a bench today that we found on craigslist. I love it! I will post pictures tomorrow, but it looks great in our entryway. It will look even better with a coat of white paint ... perhaps Toasted Oatmeal?
Duncan went down for a nap at 2:00, and I napped, too, in an effort to help my headache. It's been gone since I woke up. YAY! But I woke up at 4, and Duncan woke up at 4:30! Wahoo for great naps. We had soup in the soup bowls for dinner again tonight; I thought they were better tonight. Maybe it's because I figured out how to cut them better. Hm. Anyway, we still have a lot of soup left, but tomorrow night it's fish and rice, Thursday is chicken and vegetables, and Friday is pizza! Love having a menu; it makes my day a lot easier. Also love having a cleaning schedule: Monday is the bathrooms, Tuesday and Friday is vacuuming/dusting, Wednesday is the kitchen, and Thursday is a day off. Laundry is every day, of course.
Hm, oatmeal sounds good.


2 Observations or Opinions:
wish I was so organized...good job dear
Me too Jayne!
Post a Comment