Relaxing Day
7:14 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Dinner last night was fabulous - we surprised Rob at Macaroni Grill for his birthday. His parents were there, too, and he didn't know they were going to be there. It was a lot of fun! Back at home, we watched tv for a little bit and headed to bed around 11:00.
Class this morning was good, as always - we talked about abdominal breathing, did some relaxation exercises involving the coach :o) and also talked about the four things that an internal exam can tell you ... although I want mine to be kept to a minimum. They may tell you some things, like how dilated you are and what station the baby is in at that moment, but they tell you nothing about how long your labor is going to last. So unless the baby is showing some kind of distress, I don't want to be bothered while I'm trying to labor in peace!
After class, we headed to Home Depot to get a bi-fold door for the nursery. Of course, the size that we need (28 inches) is a special order, so we skipped out on that and just decided to put a curtain up as the closet door. We took the door off earlier and it makes the room look a lot bigger. Back at home, we ate lunch and fell asleep watching "Wedding Crashers." Eric started painting the baseboard in the nursery while I read to him (and the baby), and then we ate dinner.
We may head out to the grocery later ... depends on how motivated we are. :o)
Nothing on the schedule for tomorrow, but we may go to church. We'll see.
Class this morning was good, as always - we talked about abdominal breathing, did some relaxation exercises involving the coach :o) and also talked about the four things that an internal exam can tell you ... although I want mine to be kept to a minimum. They may tell you some things, like how dilated you are and what station the baby is in at that moment, but they tell you nothing about how long your labor is going to last. So unless the baby is showing some kind of distress, I don't want to be bothered while I'm trying to labor in peace!
After class, we headed to Home Depot to get a bi-fold door for the nursery. Of course, the size that we need (28 inches) is a special order, so we skipped out on that and just decided to put a curtain up as the closet door. We took the door off earlier and it makes the room look a lot bigger. Back at home, we ate lunch and fell asleep watching "Wedding Crashers." Eric started painting the baseboard in the nursery while I read to him (and the baby), and then we ate dinner.
We may head out to the grocery later ... depends on how motivated we are. :o)
Nothing on the schedule for tomorrow, but we may go to church. We'll see.


1 Observations or Opinions:
They only checked me about every 2 hours or so. I always looked forward to it because I wanted to know if I had progressed any from the last time.
Post a Comment