Pictures
8:20 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
So having our pictures taken last night was a lot of fun! I wasn't too fond of the maternity pictures in the drape, but Eric loves them, so ... whatever. :o) We just got one of those, but we picked out Christmas cards and a few other small things. We had a really good time. Although, by the time we got home at 9:30 or so, my ankles were the size of softballs. Very sexy.
I am so excited it's Friday; it's going to be a relaxing weekend. After class tomorrow, we will probably work on the nursery and also put Christmas decorations up outside if it's not so dang cold. It is REALLY cold this morning - about 20. Marla said it's supposed to get into the single digits next week. As long as I'm not stuck outside in it, I enjoy it.
The obsession with political correctness this time of year (with saying "Merry Christmas," etc.) makes me so mad. I heard a story this morning about some place in Seattle having to take down their Christmas trees because a rabbi complained about it. COME ON. I mean, this is the "melting pot," right? Everyone should be able to celebrate everything. We're not shoving the Christmas tree in your face. If you don't want to see it, don't freakin' look at it. I don't understand people.
YAY FRIDAY!
I am so excited it's Friday; it's going to be a relaxing weekend. After class tomorrow, we will probably work on the nursery and also put Christmas decorations up outside if it's not so dang cold. It is REALLY cold this morning - about 20. Marla said it's supposed to get into the single digits next week. As long as I'm not stuck outside in it, I enjoy it.
The obsession with political correctness this time of year (with saying "Merry Christmas," etc.) makes me so mad. I heard a story this morning about some place in Seattle having to take down their Christmas trees because a rabbi complained about it. COME ON. I mean, this is the "melting pot," right? Everyone should be able to celebrate everything. We're not shoving the Christmas tree in your face. If you don't want to see it, don't freakin' look at it. I don't understand people.
YAY FRIDAY!


1 Observations or Opinions:
Can you view the pictures online? Would love to see them.
Post a Comment