What is going on in there?!?!
6:35 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I've been staring at my belly for the past few minutes and baby is going crazy! Eric was watching him, too. :o) Sometimes I stare at myself in the mirror and think, "Is this really me? Is that my belly? Am I really pregnant?" It's such a weird feeling ... although wonderful.
Work was slow today. I left at 4:15. YAY for tomorrow being Friday!
We have an exciting weekend planned. Tomorrow night I believe we are going to Robley's for some chili and bunco. I've never played bunco, so we'll see how that goes! On Saturday, we are going to Elizabethtown to see the Hobbs and celebrate their two older ones turning a year older. We haven't seen them in quite a while! Then we will hopefully be having a nice dinner with Elizabeth and Charlie. On Sunday, there's a GE Technology Event at the zoo, so that will be a lot of fun!
Next week ... baby doctor appointment on Monday, pediatrician appointment on Tuesday ... WILLIAMBSURG NEXT SATURDAY!!! :o)
Work was slow today. I left at 4:15. YAY for tomorrow being Friday!
We have an exciting weekend planned. Tomorrow night I believe we are going to Robley's for some chili and bunco. I've never played bunco, so we'll see how that goes! On Saturday, we are going to Elizabethtown to see the Hobbs and celebrate their two older ones turning a year older. We haven't seen them in quite a while! Then we will hopefully be having a nice dinner with Elizabeth and Charlie. On Sunday, there's a GE Technology Event at the zoo, so that will be a lot of fun!
Next week ... baby doctor appointment on Monday, pediatrician appointment on Tuesday ... WILLIAMBSURG NEXT SATURDAY!!! :o)


2 Observations or Opinions:
when I first read bunco, I immediately thought it was some side dish you get with chili....:)
make a three hour detour and come see me?
Post a Comment