Be happy
8:08 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
That's what Harry told us last night at choir - be happy on Wednesday. It's a celebration and we need to put ourselves in that "place" that will help us get to where we need to be. Sounds confusing, but it makes sense to me. I am excited about tomorrow night, our "gala." We're singing 5 great songs, and I've found someone to loan me a dress, and it'll be at the Olmsted. That's where prom was, for those who don't know/remember. :o)
After work yesterday, I headed to mom's and we had some rotisserie chicken and broccoli for dinner. Yummy!
Like I already talked about, choir was great.
Marla is out sick today, and Lenny has 3 videos to do, so I will most likely be by myself for most of the day. YESSSSSSSS.
After work yesterday, I headed to mom's and we had some rotisserie chicken and broccoli for dinner. Yummy!
Like I already talked about, choir was great.
Marla is out sick today, and Lenny has 3 videos to do, so I will most likely be by myself for most of the day. YESSSSSSSS.


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment