Good morning!

7:46 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
It is indeed a good morning. It's early ... can't seem to ever sleep in anymore unless I go to bed really late. Last night was the first night that I've had a bit of trouble getting to sleep. I couldn't get comfortable. I guess that will only get worse.

Work yesterday was not as bad as I expected it to be - there were only 2 rushes as opposed to 3, and I got a lot of other jobs finished in the meantime. I'm going back in today to try to make a dent in the stack, and Eric will be with me. We're stopping at the mall on the way to look at some Motherhood Maternity (really just to look - but I will need some long-sleeved shirts in a few weeks) and maybe to get some lunch.

Last night we had a good dinner - grilled chicken, some green beans, and corn on the cob. We watched an episode of "House" (we have Season 1 on Netflix) and went to the grocery. It was a very successful trip - we got some milk and veggies and ice cream. We've bought some of the reusable bags, too, so no more plastic ones! They are only 99 cents and they are the same size as paper bags. They are sturdier, too, so that's always good.

I worked on our birth plan last night - our list of preferences for labor, deliver, and postpartum. Yes, I realize that things hardly ever go the way you want them to, but my doctor recommends having one regardless. I do, too. And the hospital, even - I've heard the nurses say more than once "If you don't tell us what you want or don't want, how can we make sure we're doing what makes you feel comfortable?" So, I'm sure that the plan will evolve over the next few months, especially once we start our classes, but I'm fine with how it is for now. If anyone is interested, I can email it to you.

We finalized our name choices this week - well, the boy's name, really. The girl's name has been decided for quite some time now. I can't wait until we can call the baby 'he' or 'she' and not 'it.'

1 Observations or Opinions:

Jeanine said...

I want to see your plan:)