Just like Friday
8:06 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today is like Friday for me because the Centre Singers reunion is tonight, tomorrow and Saturday. I am leaving work at 4:30 tonight and will return home after rehearsal ends at 9:30. Tomorrow morning I am leaving with mom probably around 7:30 to get to Centre for rehearsal at 9:30. We are staying the night in Danville tomorrow. Wahoo. :o)
This week has flown by, of course. We had a recording session on Monday night with VN downtown. Tuesday night I had an MK meeting until 7 and then Eric and I watched "The Longest Yard." I prejudged it, but I really like it! Last night we went to the mall with Rob to do some secret shopping. :o) And then we watched "P.S. I Love You" when we got home. So it's been a pretty relaxing week. Not much going on lately ... we really don't have anything "big" going on until we go to Chicago in 4 weeks! I can't WAIT!
This week has flown by, of course. We had a recording session on Monday night with VN downtown. Tuesday night I had an MK meeting until 7 and then Eric and I watched "The Longest Yard." I prejudged it, but I really like it! Last night we went to the mall with Rob to do some secret shopping. :o) And then we watched "P.S. I Love You" when we got home. So it's been a pretty relaxing week. Not much going on lately ... we really don't have anything "big" going on until we go to Chicago in 4 weeks! I can't WAIT!


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment