Cleaning up
7:38 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's crazy how much stuff you accumulate over the years. Okay, so we've only been together 6 years, but we've still got quite a bit of stuff. Granted, a lot of it is sentimental stuff that I just can't part with yet, but ... ugh. Considering the circumstances, I guess we don't have as much as we could. There's not much "garage sale" stuff; it's just stuff I don't want to get rid of that will go in the basement. Memories, mainly!
But Eric is making a lot of progress outside - he almost has all of the rail posts up! And I made a lot of progress upstairs. We may have to rearrange our guest room a little bit, but after moving all the stuff around that I just moved, it is very obvious to me that there is no way we could have 2 children in this house. There's just not enough room! We're going to have to be very creative with storage in the nursery as it is. But it will look great. :o)
I'll post pictures of the deck tomorrow. Weather isn't looking too good right now, so I don't know if we'll end up going down to the river or not. We'll see!
But Eric is making a lot of progress outside - he almost has all of the rail posts up! And I made a lot of progress upstairs. We may have to rearrange our guest room a little bit, but after moving all the stuff around that I just moved, it is very obvious to me that there is no way we could have 2 children in this house. There's just not enough room! We're going to have to be very creative with storage in the nursery as it is. But it will look great. :o)
I'll post pictures of the deck tomorrow. Weather isn't looking too good right now, so I don't know if we'll end up going down to the river or not. We'll see!


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment