It's About That Time ...

8:14 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's THUNDER TIME!!!

Most people who are not from Louisville cannot possibly understand the excitement that Thunder Over Louisville creates. I LOVE this city ... and I love it even more at Derbytime. So Chrissy and Jason will be arriving at our house tonight and we'll head down to the baseball stadium around 1:00 or so. Then we'll sit outside and watch the game/planes in the 49 degree weather until it gets dark and it's time for the fireworks. :o) Ashley and Rob will also be there, along with Rob's parents and brother, and a friend from Ashley's work, Janna, and her husband, Blake. Wahoo!

http://www.thunderoverlouisville.org

This has been a crazy fast week. I've been sick pretty much the whole time - I've used 2 boxes of Kleenex here at work. Haha! But I am actually feeling better today, despite my track record that I usually cannot defeat the sickness alone and usually require the use of a Z-Pack. But I think I'm going to do it this time!

Monday night we went to Robley's house (that's what I'm calling it because it's easier that typing out Rob and Ashley every time) ... Tuesday I had a MK outing to celebrate Sara's new car and we ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Wednesday night I went to Rachel's house and we did a facial and then we watched Idol at Robley's with some spaghetti and salad and bread. Last night I dropped some product off to a customer and then I went to Springhurst with Ashley where she bought some fun stuff for her house. Yay!

Tonight we are going to have a "free" workout at Urban Active fitness because apparently I won something when Eric put my name in a drawing at Dairy Queen. Haha! So that's good timing, considering that we bought an elliptical a week ago. But, if I get a free membership then I can just go to the yoga classes or something, in addition to using our elliptical at home.

Hopefully this workday flies by ... but they usually do. :o)

0 Observations or Opinions: