One ends and another begins
9:14 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
For the most part my last day was good ... the last two hours were terrible because of some rude customers. I don't want to go into it, but let's just say that I am glad I don't have to deal with customers anymore!!!
On Saturday evening Eric and I went to Feeder's Supply for some litter and some food, then we made a stop at the brand new McDonald's on Bardstown. It's beautimous. After that we drove down Seatonville and found some extremely large houses that we had never seen before! They are HUGE. We went to bed around 10.
We stayed in bed late on Sunday because sleeping in will be few and far between for us now. We watched "Wimbledon" and I enjoyed it quite a lot. We drove out to Mt. Washington a few hours later just to look around and see what is there. There is a ValuMarket there and we got some groceries. We also drove around some pretty neighborhoods. It's really not that far away - about 10 minutes down Bardstown Road. It's really hilly, too, and I love that. We laid around for a few hours in the afternoon and then headed to my mom and dad's house for dinner. We had a good time there, like always. :o)
This morning I was at work at 6 and I learned a lot today! I took notes and Job let me do a lot of things myself, so I wasn't nearly as bored this time. I made some meringues, iced some cakes, and some other things. It was fun! I got home about 2:20 and took a very long nap. I need to start setting my alarm when I take my afternoon nap - I slept soundly until 5! Eric and I had dinner and then I went to the gym and to Target. Yay for new shampoo.
Now I'm home and showered and just waiting around until bedtime. I'm working at 6am again tomorrow and then I will be off on Wednesday. My schedule is going to be a little funky until I'm working in my regular location and I'm fully trained. I'm feeling pretty good now, though. Life is good.
On Saturday evening Eric and I went to Feeder's Supply for some litter and some food, then we made a stop at the brand new McDonald's on Bardstown. It's beautimous. After that we drove down Seatonville and found some extremely large houses that we had never seen before! They are HUGE. We went to bed around 10.
We stayed in bed late on Sunday because sleeping in will be few and far between for us now. We watched "Wimbledon" and I enjoyed it quite a lot. We drove out to Mt. Washington a few hours later just to look around and see what is there. There is a ValuMarket there and we got some groceries. We also drove around some pretty neighborhoods. It's really not that far away - about 10 minutes down Bardstown Road. It's really hilly, too, and I love that. We laid around for a few hours in the afternoon and then headed to my mom and dad's house for dinner. We had a good time there, like always. :o)
This morning I was at work at 6 and I learned a lot today! I took notes and Job let me do a lot of things myself, so I wasn't nearly as bored this time. I made some meringues, iced some cakes, and some other things. It was fun! I got home about 2:20 and took a very long nap. I need to start setting my alarm when I take my afternoon nap - I slept soundly until 5! Eric and I had dinner and then I went to the gym and to Target. Yay for new shampoo.
Now I'm home and showered and just waiting around until bedtime. I'm working at 6am again tomorrow and then I will be off on Wednesday. My schedule is going to be a little funky until I'm working in my regular location and I'm fully trained. I'm feeling pretty good now, though. Life is good.


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment