8:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's been too long ...
On Wednesday, I went to the gym while Eric went to the dentist. He has to have a root canal. :o( He picked me up and we met my mom for lunch at QDoba. From there we picked up her turkey breast at Whole Foods Market and then we sat at my mom's house for awhile. We met Marianne at Macaroni Grille for dinner - always good to see her. It's been too long. After dinner she came over and we watched some TV.
On Thursday we made mashed potatoes and headed up to Union for some food and fellowship. We had Heather and Zachary in our car - he is so cute ... when he's quiet. Haha. He looked for horsies on the way up. Lunch was very good and we were, of course, all tired afterwards. We left around 4 and got home as it was getting dark. We sat at Eric's house until it was time to meet Cheng for dinner at Oriental House, and that was good times. Then we went to Molly's for some pie and saw some old friends.
On Friday I worked ... and Friday night we went to the Summit and walked around with my parents, then met Marianne, Molly, and Lindsy at B-Dubs for some food. We also put up the Christmas tree. :o)
Yesterday I worked and afterwards I took a nap and had a ham and cheese sandwich for dinner. We went to Garden Ridge with Diana and found some good deals. Marianne came over later and we watched the wedding DVD (thanks to Eric, who had Video Kitchen put it on DVD). We also watched "An Inconvenient Truth." Everyone needs to watch it!!!
This morning we went to early service, and then came home and took a nap. We had lunch at Eric's house and sat around watching the kids for awhile, then went to Dillards to inquire about our kitchen chairs ("Oh, did I forget to call you? I'm so sorry!). They were there, of course, so we got those and headed home. Once there, we started putting up lights on the outside of the house and that didn't take too long. Then we started putting the kitchen chairs together (which Eric just finished!) and left for Famous Dave's after the first one was finished. Diana drove and we met my parents there. I can't believe my dad actually came with us! It was nice. :o) We stopped at Target for a few things and then came home. Eric packed and now we're watching "Legally Blonde."
Eric is leaving for Mexico early tomorrow morning. I'm not sure how I'm going to like being alone ... well, I know I won't like it. We haven't been apart this long since we got married. I know it's only four nights, but ... maybe I'm just silly. Selaya, Mexico is far away, though, and there's not cell phone service. He will have an unlimited phone card, and they are only an hour behind, but it's still far away. Anyway!
Another week begins. I hope it goes quickly.
On Wednesday, I went to the gym while Eric went to the dentist. He has to have a root canal. :o( He picked me up and we met my mom for lunch at QDoba. From there we picked up her turkey breast at Whole Foods Market and then we sat at my mom's house for awhile. We met Marianne at Macaroni Grille for dinner - always good to see her. It's been too long. After dinner she came over and we watched some TV.
On Thursday we made mashed potatoes and headed up to Union for some food and fellowship. We had Heather and Zachary in our car - he is so cute ... when he's quiet. Haha. He looked for horsies on the way up. Lunch was very good and we were, of course, all tired afterwards. We left around 4 and got home as it was getting dark. We sat at Eric's house until it was time to meet Cheng for dinner at Oriental House, and that was good times. Then we went to Molly's for some pie and saw some old friends.
On Friday I worked ... and Friday night we went to the Summit and walked around with my parents, then met Marianne, Molly, and Lindsy at B-Dubs for some food. We also put up the Christmas tree. :o)
Yesterday I worked and afterwards I took a nap and had a ham and cheese sandwich for dinner. We went to Garden Ridge with Diana and found some good deals. Marianne came over later and we watched the wedding DVD (thanks to Eric, who had Video Kitchen put it on DVD). We also watched "An Inconvenient Truth." Everyone needs to watch it!!!
This morning we went to early service, and then came home and took a nap. We had lunch at Eric's house and sat around watching the kids for awhile, then went to Dillards to inquire about our kitchen chairs ("Oh, did I forget to call you? I'm so sorry!). They were there, of course, so we got those and headed home. Once there, we started putting up lights on the outside of the house and that didn't take too long. Then we started putting the kitchen chairs together (which Eric just finished!) and left for Famous Dave's after the first one was finished. Diana drove and we met my parents there. I can't believe my dad actually came with us! It was nice. :o) We stopped at Target for a few things and then came home. Eric packed and now we're watching "Legally Blonde."
Eric is leaving for Mexico early tomorrow morning. I'm not sure how I'm going to like being alone ... well, I know I won't like it. We haven't been apart this long since we got married. I know it's only four nights, but ... maybe I'm just silly. Selaya, Mexico is far away, though, and there's not cell phone service. He will have an unlimited phone card, and they are only an hour behind, but it's still far away. Anyway!
Another week begins. I hope it goes quickly.


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment