7:45 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
On Tuesday night we went over to Jason and Lauren's where they actually had trick or treaters. They were the cool house because they had full size candybars! Hehe. On Wednesday, I went to the gym in the morning. I worked at Terena's for almost five hours, and when I got home I cleaned and people came over for "Lost." The show was delayed, however, because of the UofL game. Poor Eko. :o(
Today was a pretty good day - I got a lot accomplished. I feel like I'm getting back up to par like I was at Baskin Robbins. I was so fast and efficient. I have more to do tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be able to get it done. Mom came over when I got home and she likes the mantel. :o) We all had dinner at Penn Station and from there Eric and I went to Target and Wal-mart (looking for polo shirts that are cheap so I can take them to work and get the logo put on them - then I will have more shirts and not have to wash mine every single night), then to pick up our pictures from Larry's, and now we are here. I got some pretty purple sweatpants, haha.
We are getting a piano on Wednesday! We are very excited. :o) Thanks dad! And grandma and granddad, too, since it's really their piano.
I love how it's so cold outside ... except when I'm outside.
The Class of 2006 really got jipped. No offense to the guy from Vanderbilt, but this year's class gets Tim Russert as their commencement speaker. The years before us have been Sandra Day O'Connor and Senator Mitch McConnell's wife (I think). I mean, come on. Wish we could have had Ben Folds or something, haha. "Rockin' the suburbs, just like Michael Jackson did ..."
Oh, and by the way, if anyone knows any refugees who speak French and need documents translated in order to get a job here in the States, let me know!!!
Today was a pretty good day - I got a lot accomplished. I feel like I'm getting back up to par like I was at Baskin Robbins. I was so fast and efficient. I have more to do tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be able to get it done. Mom came over when I got home and she likes the mantel. :o) We all had dinner at Penn Station and from there Eric and I went to Target and Wal-mart (looking for polo shirts that are cheap so I can take them to work and get the logo put on them - then I will have more shirts and not have to wash mine every single night), then to pick up our pictures from Larry's, and now we are here. I got some pretty purple sweatpants, haha.
We are getting a piano on Wednesday! We are very excited. :o) Thanks dad! And grandma and granddad, too, since it's really their piano.
I love how it's so cold outside ... except when I'm outside.
The Class of 2006 really got jipped. No offense to the guy from Vanderbilt, but this year's class gets Tim Russert as their commencement speaker. The years before us have been Sandra Day O'Connor and Senator Mitch McConnell's wife (I think). I mean, come on. Wish we could have had Ben Folds or something, haha. "Rockin' the suburbs, just like Michael Jackson did ..."
Oh, and by the way, if anyone knows any refugees who speak French and need documents translated in order to get a job here in the States, let me know!!!


3 Observations or Opinions:
Merci
OK I obviously don't know how this thing works...
Post a Comment