8:44 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Another week over and another begins ...
Last week went by quickly, as they always do. My interview was, well, weird. I felt like the people who were interviewing me just didn't care at all. It was a little disappointing, but I kept my hopes high.
Wednesday night I stopped at Kroger on the way home to get soft drinks because we all had pizza and watched "Lost" at our house that night. Good times. We watche four episodes and we only have four discs left before October 4th. That's when the premiere is, wahoo.
On Thursday night we watched "Cruel Intentions" and I was disgusted by it because they are in high school, although I didn't learn this fact until the end. So I enjoyed it, but it's still a terrible movie. Oh well.
Friday was a busy day at work and the automated system went down at one point, but it made the day go by quickly. Eric and I went to Zarek's for pizza night and we enjoyed the company of some people we hadn't seen in awhile. Plus, the pizza is always fantastico and authentico. Haha. After dinner, we stopped by my parent's house and talked for awhile, then headed home because poor Eric was tired from his volunteer outing in Indiana with G.E. They built benches. :o)
On Saturday we went to Gaslight Festival and had lunch there with Jason and Lauren. We also bought a little cabinet chest shelf thing (hard to explain) for our kitchen. It's very cute and country and ... I am just like my mother. Haha. :o) We had a nap at home and mom and dad came to see our purchase, then we went to Feeders Supply and looked at the animals just for fun, then went to Lowes. We saw the birds and were intrigued ... so we are thinking of getting a bird. At first we were thinking of getting two parakeets, but now we are leaning more towards getting a green-cheeked Conure. They are more expensive, but live longer and can be alone and don't need a companion all day long. After Lowes we came home for dinner, then went to other pet stores and looked at different kinds. Went to mom's house just because she was by herself and we didn't have anything else to do, and we came home around 10, I think.
At midnight, Eric got up and said he was going to fix the fan because he figured out what was wrong with them. Weird timing, but whatever. He fixed it and they all work fine now. :o) This morning we watched "Father of the Bride" and then left to go look at some more pet stores and have some lunch. We ended up at Feeders Supply on Shelbyville where we saw the most beautiful conure and I really want to get that one, but who knows if it will still be there when we go buy it. But it's beautiful and still pretty young, so that's always good. We stopped by the in-law's house for awhile just to chat and do some bird research, then went home to get the drill. We made the long drive back to my mom's house where Eric installed five sets of mini blinds for my mom in the living room and dining room. I played the piano and looked for funny bird names online. So far, the winner is Napoleon. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free. We are looking for something clever and not too common, but still something that has some meaning for us. We had dinner at Outback Steakhouse with my mom, and then stopped by Kroger to get some necessities.
I'm starting Weight Watchers again tomorrow. I know I can do it.
Here's the bird we want to get, but the one at Feeders Supply has some red and blue and yellow, too. Very colorful.

Last week went by quickly, as they always do. My interview was, well, weird. I felt like the people who were interviewing me just didn't care at all. It was a little disappointing, but I kept my hopes high.
Wednesday night I stopped at Kroger on the way home to get soft drinks because we all had pizza and watched "Lost" at our house that night. Good times. We watche four episodes and we only have four discs left before October 4th. That's when the premiere is, wahoo.
On Thursday night we watched "Cruel Intentions" and I was disgusted by it because they are in high school, although I didn't learn this fact until the end. So I enjoyed it, but it's still a terrible movie. Oh well.
Friday was a busy day at work and the automated system went down at one point, but it made the day go by quickly. Eric and I went to Zarek's for pizza night and we enjoyed the company of some people we hadn't seen in awhile. Plus, the pizza is always fantastico and authentico. Haha. After dinner, we stopped by my parent's house and talked for awhile, then headed home because poor Eric was tired from his volunteer outing in Indiana with G.E. They built benches. :o)
On Saturday we went to Gaslight Festival and had lunch there with Jason and Lauren. We also bought a little cabinet chest shelf thing (hard to explain) for our kitchen. It's very cute and country and ... I am just like my mother. Haha. :o) We had a nap at home and mom and dad came to see our purchase, then we went to Feeders Supply and looked at the animals just for fun, then went to Lowes. We saw the birds and were intrigued ... so we are thinking of getting a bird. At first we were thinking of getting two parakeets, but now we are leaning more towards getting a green-cheeked Conure. They are more expensive, but live longer and can be alone and don't need a companion all day long. After Lowes we came home for dinner, then went to other pet stores and looked at different kinds. Went to mom's house just because she was by herself and we didn't have anything else to do, and we came home around 10, I think.
At midnight, Eric got up and said he was going to fix the fan because he figured out what was wrong with them. Weird timing, but whatever. He fixed it and they all work fine now. :o) This morning we watched "Father of the Bride" and then left to go look at some more pet stores and have some lunch. We ended up at Feeders Supply on Shelbyville where we saw the most beautiful conure and I really want to get that one, but who knows if it will still be there when we go buy it. But it's beautiful and still pretty young, so that's always good. We stopped by the in-law's house for awhile just to chat and do some bird research, then went home to get the drill. We made the long drive back to my mom's house where Eric installed five sets of mini blinds for my mom in the living room and dining room. I played the piano and looked for funny bird names online. So far, the winner is Napoleon. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free. We are looking for something clever and not too common, but still something that has some meaning for us. We had dinner at Outback Steakhouse with my mom, and then stopped by Kroger to get some necessities.
I'm starting Weight Watchers again tomorrow. I know I can do it.
Here's the bird we want to get, but the one at Feeders Supply has some red and blue and yellow, too. Very colorful.



1 Observations or Opinions:
if you want a big bird cage that's in pretty good condition, let me know. I can hook you up!
Post a Comment