7:13 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
You would think that today would have been very slow, but it was actually pretty busy. I wore my new pants today and felt very pretty. :o) Went to Taco Bell for lunch with Jason and Eric. Yay for lunch. Tomorrow we are having a friendly competition between Hannah, Danielle, Judy, and myself. There will be 9 prizes, and whoever gets the most things in a particular hour gets a prize. So, I have Kyle coming in tomorrow, so maybe I'll get at least one. Who knows? I'll try, of course. I did get a Cash Reserve today, but that doesn't count for anything. Just my dignity, I guess. Here's the house today, although I don't think they got much done because of the rain. We do have a complete roof, though. Yay!
Pretty exciting. :o) When I got home, the couch was just calling to me, so I slept until Eric got home around 6:45. Wooo naps. I don't know what we are doing tonight. Only time will tell. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. If anyone wants anything from the bank, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come see me tomorrow. I will personally give you the money to open your account. Well, maybe not, but I might buy you dinner or something!
Pretty exciting. :o) When I got home, the couch was just calling to me, so I slept until Eric got home around 6:45. Wooo naps. I don't know what we are doing tonight. Only time will tell. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. If anyone wants anything from the bank, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come see me tomorrow. I will personally give you the money to open your account. Well, maybe not, but I might buy you dinner or something!


1 Observations or Opinions:
what's a cash reserve?
Post a Comment