40 week appt

7:11 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
A conversation with my midwife as she's feeling around on my belly:

"How big was your first?"
"9 lbs 7 oz."
"You're heading that way!"

Crap. Not that I expected to have a 'small' baby this time, but I thought it would be smaller. I'm eating only salads this week! Ha. Not really, but I'm going to watch the carbs and dairy.

Other than that, things are going great. Blood pressure is still good, too. We made an appointment for next Friday, but I am hopeful that I won't make it that far. My mom gets home on Sunday, so all of the natural induction fun begins tomorrow ... minus the castor oil.

Spent a lot of time in the car today, though, and I am really tired. I'm going to force myself to sit on the ball instead of the couch.

Heard and saw some of the planes practicing for Thunder today. Still not sure if we're going to go since it's going to be cold and rainy. I'm so disappointed. :o(

Time for some HGTV.

0 Observations or Opinions: