Busy Day
3:12 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I'm worn out!
-washed and stuffed 2nd load of diapers
-washed and folded the regular clothes
-vacuumed upstairs and down
-organized my side of the closet (Eric's is always organized!)
-took a shower (yes, this wears me out)
-took some stuff to the basement
Last thing to do is make dinner, but I'm not starting on that until 4:30. I was also going to make cookies today, but then I realized that the mixer is on top of the refrigerator and I don't think I should attempt to get that down by myself since it weighs so much. We can make them tonight ... no other plans.
-washed and stuffed 2nd load of diapers
-washed and folded the regular clothes
-vacuumed upstairs and down
-organized my side of the closet (Eric's is always organized!)
-took a shower (yes, this wears me out)
-took some stuff to the basement
Last thing to do is make dinner, but I'm not starting on that until 4:30. I was also going to make cookies today, but then I realized that the mixer is on top of the refrigerator and I don't think I should attempt to get that down by myself since it weighs so much. We can make them tonight ... no other plans.


1 Observations or Opinions:
Wow, 2 posts in one day! Running out of things to do? :)
Post a Comment