Doctor appointment

12:58 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Everything went pretty well at our appointment yesterday. My blood pressure was still high, but I am convinced that it's because I was nervous about giving Dr. Graves our birth plan. She read over it, though, and approved of everything. Yay! The only thing she mentioned was that she doesn't want me to get dehydrated, so she may request a bag of fluids for the IV after a certain period of time. Doesn't bother me one bit; I don't want to get dehydrated, either. I am measuring right on target at 33 weeks. Dr. Graves also said that once I hit 40 weeks, I'll start to come in twice a week and they do an NST (non stress test) and check my fluids, and as long as those are okay, I can go to 42 weeks. So that's good to know! We also met with Tina, the lactation consultant. She was really nice and knows more than I do, so she'll be nice to have around. She comes to visit in the hospital every day while I am there, so that is great!

Last night, we picked up the changing table/dresser from Walmart and Eric enjoyed assembling it. :o) I made dinner - fish sticks, potatoes, veggies, the rest of the cranberry sauce. Then we were lazy for the remainder of the evening. Can't complain about that!

It's pretty gross outside today - supposed to rain the rest of the day and night, I think. Too bad it's not all snow. :o)

0 Observations or Opinions: