Marathon weekend is over!

8:06 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
I really enjoyed the weekend, but I am glad that it's over, too. It was so busy! Our concert on Sunday was WONDERFUL. It was sold out. :o)

The baby shower was so much fun! I really enjoyed seeing everyone and I feel like I have a good start on necessities now (like clothes).

Our doctor's appointment yesterday was more eventful than usual. My blood pressure was too high, so they took it before I saw the doctor, twice after, and then made me sit and relax for 15 minutes before they took it again. I am really glad that it went down - otherwise I would have had to go to the hospital. I think it was high because I was nervous about asking all the questions I wanted to ask. I wasn't nervous about asking them - just nervous about the responses I was going to get. However, they were all exactly what we wanted to hear. They want to see my birth plan, they are open to me walking around while I'm laboring, etc. So yay for that! :o)

Work went by pretty quickly yesterday, and that's always good. Afterwards, I went to mom and dad's house to gobble down some food before heading downtown for our second concert. It didn't go as well as the first one, but it was still awesome. It was another big crowd! I was home around 9:30 and Eric and I worked on packing up my Mary Kay stuff. We headed to bed around 10:30.

Not that I'm one for wishing time away ... ;o) but I wish it were Wednesday!

2 Observations or Opinions:

Marianne said...

i think my mom might be interested in buying some mary kay stuff if you have any left over to sell... i'm not sure how that works though

Katherine said...

I don't have much! But if you know what she wants, I can look and see if I still have it. We're shipping it back probably this weekend or early next week.