Just a few minutes ...

8:29 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Don't have much time to post since I wasted time this morning once I got here.

Choir last night was great! I am really excited about the concert this weekend. :o)

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow at 4:30. It's about time - I haven't had anything done to it since March! I know that's bad, but it just hasn't been a priority. But since we're having pictures done in a few weeks and it pretty much looks awful when I wear it down, I thought I should do something to it! Not getting a lot cut off - just trimmed and shaped a little bit.

We're meeting with Dori, our doula, on Thursday at 6:30. Looking forward to that, as well!

I told Ron, my boss, that I'm leaving. So that's a big weight off of my shoulders. My last day is December 31st.

0 Observations or Opinions: