Rainy Day
8:14 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's supposed to rain all day today ... fine by me! As long as it's sunny next week.
I left work at 2:45 yesterday with the intention of going home and getting a few things finished, but that didn't happen. That's okay, though. I went over to mom's to look at suitcases and ended up taking a nap until 5:00. I took her to pick up her car from the mechanic, and then headed home. I started cleaning right away until Diana and Harry got there around 6:15. We enjoyed pizza, talked and laughed, then went to Pie Kitchen for some ice cream. When we got back home, we folded laundry and packed. We're going to finish up tonight and then head to mom's to sleep there.
So Marla isn't here today. There's a rush that has to go out today that will be sent in later ... I'll probably just skim through most of it and check the comments. It's really long.
There's an article on CNN about a school in St. Louis where "up to 50 people may have been exposed to HIV virus." Um, unless they all shared needles, had sex together, or were vampires and drank each other's blood, I think it's ridiculous for these people to be freaked out. You can't CATCH it from a water fountain or anything like that. I guess people just aren't educated enough about it. It frustrates me to no end. That and drivers.
And that's all the news from here, I guess. I'll post from Williamsburg soon! :o)
I left work at 2:45 yesterday with the intention of going home and getting a few things finished, but that didn't happen. That's okay, though. I went over to mom's to look at suitcases and ended up taking a nap until 5:00. I took her to pick up her car from the mechanic, and then headed home. I started cleaning right away until Diana and Harry got there around 6:15. We enjoyed pizza, talked and laughed, then went to Pie Kitchen for some ice cream. When we got back home, we folded laundry and packed. We're going to finish up tonight and then head to mom's to sleep there.
So Marla isn't here today. There's a rush that has to go out today that will be sent in later ... I'll probably just skim through most of it and check the comments. It's really long.
There's an article on CNN about a school in St. Louis where "up to 50 people may have been exposed to HIV virus." Um, unless they all shared needles, had sex together, or were vampires and drank each other's blood, I think it's ridiculous for these people to be freaked out. You can't CATCH it from a water fountain or anything like that. I guess people just aren't educated enough about it. It frustrates me to no end. That and drivers.
And that's all the news from here, I guess. I'll post from Williamsburg soon! :o)


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment