Boo Monday

8:18 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I know that Mondays never last forever, but Monday mornings stink. Everything seems so far away - but the week always flies by, anyway, so I don't know what I'm complaining about.

Yesterday we visited Half Price Books, Target, and DSW before going to the birthday party. We got Eric some really cute shoes and I am almost as excited as if they were my own. :o) We stopped by my parents', too, before we headed over to the Scalfs' house. We had cake and ice cream and presents (I got two shirts and we got our baby monitor - yay!) and then sat around and talked for a while. We scheduled the double family baby shower for November 22nd at 6pm. That will be a busy weekend for me ... especially that day, but that's okay. I've got Bradley class from 10-12 and then choir rehearsal from 1 to 4. Our concert is on Sunday at 3:00.

Oh yeah, so I tried on my dress last night, and I can't breathe in it. I was also stuck in it for about 5 minutes because the zipper got caught in the fabric. So I emailed some people to see what can be done - whether there's a bigger size floating around somewhere, or they'll let me actually be comfortable and wear black pants and a black sweater. We'll see.

After the party, we went to QDoba with my parents and then headed home. We were lazy the rest of the night - clipped some coupons and watched the season premiere of CSI. Poor Warrick.

Time to get to work. Wahoo.

0 Observations or Opinions: