Almost Quiet Morning
10:45 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Katherine is still in Texas, so its a pretty quiet morning here. I worked a lot yesterday on the deck and I am going to finish up what I can do today. Actually when I finish this I will go and try to finish it up. Mable is going nuts this morning. She knocked a little ball to the bottom of the stairs and she is hiding in the basement and sneak attacking the ball every 15 seconds and then running back into the basement to hide. Very cute.
I went out with Robley and Ash's mom last night. That was a lot of fun. Slightly tension filled but still really nice. Got me out of the house for a bit. And we sat in Lindsy's section so that is always fun. I'm really impressed with all she is doing...very busy but she is doing what she needs to do to enjoy life so power to her. HA! Mable is on the attack again. She is crouched about 3 inches to the ground. She runs out, gets one swat with her paw, sending the ball rolling and making noise, and then runs back. What a wuss!
Alright, time to get to work. I'm having a musical remembrance weekend. I started with Halo1 last night and am listening to my whole collection in order. Currently at Halo5. If you know what I'm talking about good for you. If not, sorry. It's personal ;-)
I went out with Robley and Ash's mom last night. That was a lot of fun. Slightly tension filled but still really nice. Got me out of the house for a bit. And we sat in Lindsy's section so that is always fun. I'm really impressed with all she is doing...very busy but she is doing what she needs to do to enjoy life so power to her. HA! Mable is on the attack again. She is crouched about 3 inches to the ground. She runs out, gets one swat with her paw, sending the ball rolling and making noise, and then runs back. What a wuss!
Alright, time to get to work. I'm having a musical remembrance weekend. I started with Halo1 last night and am listening to my whole collection in order. Currently at Halo5. If you know what I'm talking about good for you. If not, sorry. It's personal ;-)


2 Observations or Opinions:
M-A-B-E-L.
H-A-I-R-Y C-A-T
Post a Comment