Hump Day
8:28 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Is it Wednesday already? Weeks are FLYING BY!!!
Monday night was choir rehearsal and we recorded Harry's songs for the CD. I'm looking forward to getting that one. :o)
Last night I had a double facial with Diana and her mother - it was my first one and I was NERVOUS. It started out kind of rough, but by the end I was feeling much better. I think I just need to highlight in my book and then write some notes about what I'm going to say. On Friday I'm doing a skin care class with Heather and a bunch of her friends and I'm pretty nervous about it. I'm excited, too, though.
This morning I dropped off some pants at the dry cleaners and now here I am!
Tonight ... I was supposed to have a facial with someone but I called her and she hasn't called me back, so we'll see if that happens. If it doesn't, then I'll be with Ashley and Rob watching Idol. :o)
Monday night was choir rehearsal and we recorded Harry's songs for the CD. I'm looking forward to getting that one. :o)
Last night I had a double facial with Diana and her mother - it was my first one and I was NERVOUS. It started out kind of rough, but by the end I was feeling much better. I think I just need to highlight in my book and then write some notes about what I'm going to say. On Friday I'm doing a skin care class with Heather and a bunch of her friends and I'm pretty nervous about it. I'm excited, too, though.
This morning I dropped off some pants at the dry cleaners and now here I am!
Tonight ... I was supposed to have a facial with someone but I called her and she hasn't called me back, so we'll see if that happens. If it doesn't, then I'll be with Ashley and Rob watching Idol. :o)


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment