9:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Eric and I just successfully cleaned up the second bedroom and put most of our bathroom stuff back under our sinks. Yay!
So I started Weight Watchers last week, like I already said. I've been doing very very well and working out almost every night. I lost 4.6 pounds in my first week. Now I'm at 173.8. I'll be down to 160 again in no time. :o)
Work is going pretty well right now. I did 21 cakes today. Well, I should say that I frosted 21 cakes today ... I only decorated about 6 or 7. But still, it was a very productive day for me! Tomorrow Linda is off and it's only going to be Sara, myself, Kelly, and David, and hopefully David won't take an eternity to bake bread. He's getting better, but apparently he and Kelly got into a small fight on Wednesday because he refuses to wait on customers when we need help - he says he needs to "concentrate on what he's doing." Whatever. We all have to multi-task, and just because he is in charge of making bread doesn't mean he is an exception.
Valentine's Day morning was nice ... the evening was not. No further comment.
Can I just say that I really enjoyed watching the Grammys on Sunday. I particularly enjoyed the Dixie Chicks - so much in fact that I bought their CD yesterday. I LOVE IT. Natalie's voice is so good!
Our bathroom kicks ass, by the way.
We don't know whether we will be going on a vacation next month anymore. We need to figure out our priorities ... house, vacation, family, paying off debt ... and I think that for now we are going to focus on paying off some debt and take a break from doing things to the house. I hate that money makes the world go around. It sucks. A lot.
On a brighter note, I did the elliptical for an hour tonight while I enjoyed two episodes of "That 70's Show" that I've seen numerous times. :o) Good times.
So I started Weight Watchers last week, like I already said. I've been doing very very well and working out almost every night. I lost 4.6 pounds in my first week. Now I'm at 173.8. I'll be down to 160 again in no time. :o)
Work is going pretty well right now. I did 21 cakes today. Well, I should say that I frosted 21 cakes today ... I only decorated about 6 or 7. But still, it was a very productive day for me! Tomorrow Linda is off and it's only going to be Sara, myself, Kelly, and David, and hopefully David won't take an eternity to bake bread. He's getting better, but apparently he and Kelly got into a small fight on Wednesday because he refuses to wait on customers when we need help - he says he needs to "concentrate on what he's doing." Whatever. We all have to multi-task, and just because he is in charge of making bread doesn't mean he is an exception.
Valentine's Day morning was nice ... the evening was not. No further comment.
Can I just say that I really enjoyed watching the Grammys on Sunday. I particularly enjoyed the Dixie Chicks - so much in fact that I bought their CD yesterday. I LOVE IT. Natalie's voice is so good!
Our bathroom kicks ass, by the way.
We don't know whether we will be going on a vacation next month anymore. We need to figure out our priorities ... house, vacation, family, paying off debt ... and I think that for now we are going to focus on paying off some debt and take a break from doing things to the house. I hate that money makes the world go around. It sucks. A lot.
On a brighter note, I did the elliptical for an hour tonight while I enjoyed two episodes of "That 70's Show" that I've seen numerous times. :o) Good times.


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment