4:54 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today was FANTASTIC. A woman from the Brill Company came and worked with me all day on decorating; she taught me how to do new things! I learned a new way to ice cakes and new tricks and ideas for cakes. It was the most fun I've had at work probably EVER. I had lunch at QDoba with mom and after lunch Derrick talked with Kelly and I about "suggestive sales" and said that if we all make a real effort to do this, then we will all get to do what we want to do - in the future, I will be able to just work with cakes, Kelly will work with management stuff (although I might like to do that, too), and so on. So that's fun. :o) I really like Derrick, but I've said that before.

When I finished work, I bought ingredients for meatloaf (Sara wrote down the recipe for me) and came home and started working on that. It's in the oven right now. Hehe.

My order from Ann Taylor is supposed to arrive tomorrow - woohoo! Maybe I'll get my glasses tomorrow, too? That would be COOL.

It is another nasty day, but I really don't care. Leben ist gut.

0 Observations or Opinions: