8:53 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
We had such a wonderful weekend.
On Saturday, Eric and I got up at 6:30 to meet my parents for our canoe adventure. We had such a great time. Eric and I make a great team, and we didn't argue even though it was our first time canoeing together. :o) We went 12 miles and had a nice lunch by the creek sitting on a shower curtain and eating cookies and sandwiches. Haha. We were home around 5:00 and I took a nap while Eric played some Grand Theft Auto. We headed to Target and bought a pretty white frame for 5 dollars, some food for lunc the next day with the in-laws and grandparents, as well as the first season of "That 70s Show" on DVD. GOOD TIMES. :o) We watched a bunch when we got home, and went to bed.
Sunday morning, Eric went to church and I went to the gym. When I got home, I mowed the lawn and Eric did a few other things around the house. The in-laws and grandparents came over around 12:30 and we had sandwiches and chips for lunch, then sat around and talked for awhile. They left around 2:30 and we headed over to Diana's for her housewarming party. More good times were had by all and we had some good food. Later, we went to my mom's house and I helped her paint her bedroom. Back at home, we watched some more 70s show and went to bed pretty late.
Monday morning we woke up at 9:15 and watched more 70s show until 11:30. Had lunch, showered, went to my parent's house and did nothing until I had pizza at the in-laws house for dinner. Watched Eric work on the stove with his dad, then back over to my house to watch Eric put up mini blinds for my mom. We did a lot with the parents this weekend.
Today I was not looking forward to work at all, but now that it's over, everything is all good. I had 79 calls today, which is a lot compared to what I've had before. After work we met the photographer at his house to talk about pictures (duh) and we discovered that we get 5 free 8x10s with our package. SWEET. So we have to pick out some more because we were only going to buy 2 of them. Yay!
Got a call back from the lady who started the translation company, "In Every Language." The lady who started it graduated with Seth and I think that is going to help me get some jobs from her. It will be GREAT if I can do this as a side job. I'm supposed to get another call from her tomorrow. Lots of good prospects in the future. :o)
Back to watching "That 70s Show," haha. We're almost finished with the season! I love this show. :o)
On Saturday, Eric and I got up at 6:30 to meet my parents for our canoe adventure. We had such a great time. Eric and I make a great team, and we didn't argue even though it was our first time canoeing together. :o) We went 12 miles and had a nice lunch by the creek sitting on a shower curtain and eating cookies and sandwiches. Haha. We were home around 5:00 and I took a nap while Eric played some Grand Theft Auto. We headed to Target and bought a pretty white frame for 5 dollars, some food for lunc the next day with the in-laws and grandparents, as well as the first season of "That 70s Show" on DVD. GOOD TIMES. :o) We watched a bunch when we got home, and went to bed.
Sunday morning, Eric went to church and I went to the gym. When I got home, I mowed the lawn and Eric did a few other things around the house. The in-laws and grandparents came over around 12:30 and we had sandwiches and chips for lunch, then sat around and talked for awhile. They left around 2:30 and we headed over to Diana's for her housewarming party. More good times were had by all and we had some good food. Later, we went to my mom's house and I helped her paint her bedroom. Back at home, we watched some more 70s show and went to bed pretty late.
Monday morning we woke up at 9:15 and watched more 70s show until 11:30. Had lunch, showered, went to my parent's house and did nothing until I had pizza at the in-laws house for dinner. Watched Eric work on the stove with his dad, then back over to my house to watch Eric put up mini blinds for my mom. We did a lot with the parents this weekend.
Today I was not looking forward to work at all, but now that it's over, everything is all good. I had 79 calls today, which is a lot compared to what I've had before. After work we met the photographer at his house to talk about pictures (duh) and we discovered that we get 5 free 8x10s with our package. SWEET. So we have to pick out some more because we were only going to buy 2 of them. Yay!
Got a call back from the lady who started the translation company, "In Every Language." The lady who started it graduated with Seth and I think that is going to help me get some jobs from her. It will be GREAT if I can do this as a side job. I'm supposed to get another call from her tomorrow. Lots of good prospects in the future. :o)
Back to watching "That 70s Show," haha. We're almost finished with the season! I love this show. :o)


1 Observations or Opinions:
Thanks for all the help last weekend..what would I do without my favorite daughter and son in law. :->
hugs
Post a Comment