5:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Work was stressful today. I knew it was going to be from the beginning when Terri told us that Danielle called and was "sick as a dog." So it was just me and Hannah again. Everything was fine until after lunch, when I had several people that were just complaining and wanted everything fixed. It was all fine and I pretty much handled it all by myself, so that was good. And it was also good that I balanced to the penny. :o) I drove by the house on the way home and the floorboards are down. There were guys just standing there, so I have yet to see anyone physically doing anything on the house, but I think that that will change soon. Lot 62, the house that was purchased about a week before ours, has the entire frame up already and they started last week on that, so yay! Once the fram starts going up, things start to move a lot more quickly.

Tonight we are going to Jason and Lauren's and they are making dinner. It should be fun. I am always worried when Rusty and Eddie get together, though, because they just go non stop and pretty much fight constantly. I guess that's why we go over pretty early, though, because by the time "Lost" comes on, they are almsot worn out. They go to their respective owners and fall asleep under the blankets. It's so cute, haha.

I am worn out.

0 Observations or Opinions: