6:15 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today was interesting. I went to work almost dreading it because Thursdays are usually pretty steady and Judy is on vacation. So when I got to work I ... got to work. Between 9 and 9:30 I did all the ATM stuff, did all the night bags, and was ready to go when we opened the doors. Brittany went to the tanning bed last night for the first time and the dumbass told her to go in for 15 minutes. Poor Brittany is BRIGHT PINK all over and she just looked like she was in so much pain all day long. She was in the drive thru and up with us pretty much all day, so that was nice. It wasn't that busy and we had a good time. I was pleasantly surprised. We always have a good time, but today was especially fun. We laughed a lot. :o)
I wasn't going to drive by the house today because it rained all day, but I said why not, and drove by anyway. This is what I found when I got there:
I was pretty excited, I have to admit. I wanted to get up closer and take a better picture, but as you can see, there were guys working on it, so I thought I'd stay back and just let the camera zoom in a little bit. But isn't this amazing? Eric and I drove over last night, with Jason following us so we could maybe get some shingles for the dog house, and there was NOTHING up. I mean, it was just a basement with some floor beams last night, and less than 24 hours later we have a first floor. Hehe. I am so excited.
I just home home from having dinner with my mom at Panera. I got confused when I was ordering and I ordered way too much. So there is enough left for Eric when he gets home. He stayed late to do homework, so he's not home yet. Tonight we will probably just stay in and watch TV because it's raining and is supposed to continue raining the rest of the night.
Is tomorrow Friday already? Wow.
I wasn't going to drive by the house today because it rained all day, but I said why not, and drove by anyway. This is what I found when I got there:
I was pretty excited, I have to admit. I wanted to get up closer and take a better picture, but as you can see, there were guys working on it, so I thought I'd stay back and just let the camera zoom in a little bit. But isn't this amazing? Eric and I drove over last night, with Jason following us so we could maybe get some shingles for the dog house, and there was NOTHING up. I mean, it was just a basement with some floor beams last night, and less than 24 hours later we have a first floor. Hehe. I am so excited.I just home home from having dinner with my mom at Panera. I got confused when I was ordering and I ordered way too much. So there is enough left for Eric when he gets home. He stayed late to do homework, so he's not home yet. Tonight we will probably just stay in and watch TV because it's raining and is supposed to continue raining the rest of the night.
Is tomorrow Friday already? Wow.


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment