5:10 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today was a good day. I only got one credit card, but every little bit helps. I also balanced, and that always makes me feel good. At lunch, I had a voice mail from someone at McBride about our walk through and closing date. Yay! So we are having our walk through on May 24th at 1:00, then our final walk through at 12:30 on May 31st, and our closing on that same day at 4:00. Isn't that crazy? And also, isn't it ironic that we are closing on our house on the day that our lease ends at our apartment? I thought so. The brick is going on the house as we speak:
Yay brick. I wanted to get a better picture, but I feel weird with the guys looking at me.
In other news, I am off to Centre tonight for a few hours for an ADPi thing. I won't get to see Eric until 10:00 tonight. It's weird how you can see someone every day, yet still miss them when you are away from each other. I guess that's love. :o)
Yay brick. I wanted to get a better picture, but I feel weird with the guys looking at me.In other news, I am off to Centre tonight for a few hours for an ADPi thing. I won't get to see Eric until 10:00 tonight. It's weird how you can see someone every day, yet still miss them when you are away from each other. I guess that's love. :o)


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment