6:09 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It was an interesting day. I called mom during lunch and asked her if they'd made any decisions about adopting Eddie. She told me that she had gone down there this morning. He was in the puppy room ... but then mom said something about how we had to give him up because he bit Eric, and then they took him right past her without letting her see him at all, and put him in quarantine. She said that he looked sad and disoriented, and that she couldn't get his attention. So sad! She brought a blanket with her and told them that Eddie likes to burrow, and they said that they would put it in with him. So that's good. The lady also said that after he comes out of quarantine, then they are going to euthanize him. Mom protested and said NO, you can't do that. First, how is that HUMANE coming from the HUMANE SOCIETY. Second, he doesn't deserve that. And third, what is the point of a quarantine if you are just going to euthanize the animal anyway? I am very upset and so is my mom. She my mom asked how she could get him back, and the lady said that she and Eric would have to come down once the quarantine is over, on April 17th, and then they could get him. That's great, and that's what we're going to do, but ... what if they do it before then? This isn't the difference between him being adopted by someone else and us not getting him back; this is the difference between life and death of a very sweet dog that does not deserve to die.
I went to workout after work and did the arc trainer for half an hour. Then I drove by the house and they haven't done much. However, there was a bunch more wood in the front yard, so I guess they're working on the inside. Anyway, here's the picture I took:
It's a beautiful day and we're going to watch Jason play softball tonight. We would be watching play Eric, too, but he is injured. :o( That's okay, it will still be fun, and Eric can play next week.
I'm glad Monday is over, but tomorrow might be busy, too, because the people are greedy and want more money out of the ATM than they used to. This morning when I did the ATM, there was only $2830 left in it. People withdrew 47,000 this weekend. Isn't that crazy? So tomorrow I'm putting $92000 in it instead of $84000. Craziness.
I went to workout after work and did the arc trainer for half an hour. Then I drove by the house and they haven't done much. However, there was a bunch more wood in the front yard, so I guess they're working on the inside. Anyway, here's the picture I took:

It's a beautiful day and we're going to watch Jason play softball tonight. We would be watching play Eric, too, but he is injured. :o( That's okay, it will still be fun, and Eric can play next week.
I'm glad Monday is over, but tomorrow might be busy, too, because the people are greedy and want more money out of the ATM than they used to. This morning when I did the ATM, there was only $2830 left in it. People withdrew 47,000 this weekend. Isn't that crazy? So tomorrow I'm putting $92000 in it instead of $84000. Craziness.


0 Observations or Opinions:
Post a Comment