9:12 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Friday wasn't too bad at work. I ate lunch last so I didn't get back from that until almost 4:00, and by then, I was already tasting the weekend. So the day was fine. I was really tired when I got home and Eric and I couldn't decide what to do. I wanted to go to the Bats game because Danielle and Hannah both went with their husbands, and I wanted to join them. But we didn't go. Instead, Elizabeth and Kyle came over and we watched "National Treasure." I didn't think that I would enjoy the movie, but my reaction was the opposite. I wouldn't mind watching it again, actually. I love historical stuff like that. We went to bed around 11:30, I think.

On Saturday, we woke up at 7:30, our usual time, but did not get out of bed until 10:00. We showered and went to PromptCare where Eric had his stitches removed. Then we headed over to Jason and Lauren's for some grilling out. We played some bocce ball (Eric says that's how it's spelled) and ate some burgers and hotdogs, and we got some sun, too, because it was damn hot. Around 2, Eric and I went to see Cameron about the whole two houses being the same thing. He said that the guy next to us got it approved by some people. We were like "Why couldn't we have done that in the cul-de-sac?" Well, we didn't actually ask him that, but it's too late anyway. We spent the majority of our time talking to Cameron about DDR. It was funny. But anyway, he said he would "look into it," so we'll see if anything comes of that. We went back to Jason and Lauren's and played Apples to Apples, sat around and talked, and finally ended up going to eat some dinner at Cheddars. Good times. From there, they all went home, and Eric and I went to Kroger to get some much needed beverages and vegetables for Easter. We watched the beginning of SNL and finally got to sleep around 12:00.

Happy Easter. We got up this morning and went to church. Fun times. It was really crowded, but Pastor kept the sermon short and the service was over by 12:00. We sat at home for a little while, and then went to pick up Kyle and Elizabeth and headed over to the grandparent's house. We had some food and all talked and it was fun.

Now we're at home enjoying our Sunday evening. Mom just called and said that she's decided not to adopt Eddie anymore ... after she came over to pick up his crate and everything and told us that the Humane Society doesn't euthanize dogs with a shot. They put them in a room and gas them to death like the Nazis did. :o( This sucks so badly.

0 Observations or Opinions: